I continue to use the clickable image below, though it dates from a time when I naively ignored the dangers of Social Technology.
- Data Science and Terminology
- Data Science
- Recursive Exhaustion Wipes Out Privacy
- What’s a Gigabyte Good For?
- Please Do Whatever You Can to Publicize This Website
- Good vs. Evil, really!
- Using Anonymous Data
- What’s Wrong With The Brooklyn Bridge Example
- Internal Recursive Exhaustion Example
- New Tool can Make Society Work or Destroy It
Monthly Archives: July 2018
This post is an extensively edited version of my Data Science page, together with my Terminology page and some new material. The first part of this, exploring the differences between science, technology and engineering is a bit pedantic, but addresses … Continue reading