This website explore a remarkable new method for social data collection which makes the notorious acts of Cambridge Analytica look trivial.
I continue to use the clickable image below, though it dates from a time when I naively ignored the dangers of Social Technology.
- Data Science and Terminology
- Data Science
- Recursive Exhaustion Wipes Out Privacy
- What’s a Gigabyte Good For?
- Please Do Whatever You Can to Publicize This Website
- Good vs. Evil, really!
- Using Anonymous Data
- What’s Wrong With The Brooklyn Bridge Example
- Internal Recursive Exhaustion Example
- New Tool can Make Society Work or Destroy It